We are looking for 2-3 student helpers who are interested in gaining some experiences in running human behavioural experiments in our NeuroImaging Laboratory. These positions are not paid but like some of our previous student helpers, you may be rewarded with co-authorship in scientific journal papers and, if needed, crediti formativi for your degree/course fulfilment. Some experiences you can acquire include:
- programming skills (with Matlab) for running experiments and data analysis
- learn to record eye-movement measurements
- working in bilingual enviornment
- potential co-authorship in scientific publications
- participants recruitment
- using SPM software to analyse functional imaging data
If you are interested, please email me at email@example.com.